Thursday, February 21, 2008

Here we go . . . !

So, after thinking for a few days, I have officially decided to create a blog! Yay! I have 2 reasons for this. One, I have a very good friend that has a blog, and I'm INSANELY jealous of it! I know, I know, it sounds retarded, but I have actually resorted to checking her blog EVERY day, just to see what else she has going on! But seriously, it gives me an insight into her life that I don't always get to hear about during our phone calls, and it's nice to see that side of her.

The second reason for starting my own blog is that I have ALOT of things going on in my own life right now that I'm REALLY excited about, and I wanted my own space to put these things down. I feel like I tell alot of people about what I have going on, but it sometimes falls on mostly deaf ears. At least if I'm putting them here, and you're reading them, than you're pretty interested in what I have to say. And I appreciate that. Greatly.

So with that, here's to the beginning of something new! I'll try it for awhile, and if it works out, then great! And if not, then I'll stop. I have to admit, though, that I NEVER get tired of talking about me, and I very rarely run out of things to say, so I'm looking forward to a LONG future!!!

1 comment:

De said...

You are on my sidebar and on a post. Now there is some real pressure to keep posting! lol!